Vote for Proposition 113 Imagine: ● Presidential candidates campaigning and paying attention to ALL states, not just a handful of swing states! ● Republicans in California (or Colorado) and …
This item is available in full to subscribers.
If you're a print subscriber, but do not yet have an online account, click here to create one.
Click here to see your options for becoming a subscriber.
If you made a voluntary contribution in 2019-2020, but do not yet have an online account, click here to create one at no additional charge. VIP Digital Access includes access to all websites and online content.
● Presidential candidates campaigning and paying attention to ALL states, not just a handful of swing states!
● Republicans in California (or Colorado) and Democrats in Texas having their votes actually matter (instead of being thrown in the dust-bin)! This actually reduces the impact of large states!
● Every vote counts the same! Nobody gets “extra influence” because of their mailing address. One Person, One Vote.
● The candidate who gets the most votes wins! This is true for EVERY other elected position in the U.S.
● An election can no longer be hijacked by a small number of fraudulent votes in one or two states. What happened in Florida (2000) and Michigan (2016) … or very nearly happened in Ohio (2008) … could not occur with a National Popular Vote.
States control the Electoral College, so states can implement reforms. Colorado has already done that by joining the National Popular Vote Agreement. Proposition 113 asks the voters of our state to approve of that decision.
We should all be proud of the many ways that Colorado leads the nation! We will look back, years from now, with similar pride in how Colorado helped assure that every vote counts the same and that the candidate with the most votes wins! Vote YES on Prop 113!
Other items that may interest you
We have noticed you are using an ad blocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we receive from our advertisers helps make this site possible. We request you whitelist our site.